POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Softglow example : Re: Softglow example Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Softglow example
From: ABX
Date: 18 Aug 2003 06:25:14
Message: <pe91kvsssl0rid9nikg23qupc92hp6arr8@4ax.com>
On 18 Aug 2003 06:01:42 -0400, "Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <spa### [at] raf256com> wrote:
> > > I was suggesting this path
> > this become your constant error. patch!
>
> OK, no need to get angry.

I have no idea what suggested you I was angry. I myself made a lot of typos
and grammar mistakes. Probably many in this post :-)

> > > some time ago, along with additional chanels,
> > You mean you proposed additional channels before old MegaPOV
> > introduced postprocessing ?
>
> Idea is to allow storing of additional informations per pixel in new file
> format.

Rafal, I asked for reference. Can you force yourself to refer to the thread
you mentioned ? I would appreciate if you could continue previous discussion
rather than waste time and space for repeating the same things ? I don't want
again and again repeate arguments like:

  Why ? If you can output it with 16 bit per color resolution in format
  readable for other image manipulation apps why to introduce another file
  format which only duplicates functionality of other formats ?

And please note, you did not proposed patch. You usually imagine/propose
_feature_ and only promise patches :-)

ABX